Monday, August 1, 2011

1 YEAR!

The day started with his special birthday pancakes, but they took so long to make that he was a bit upset by the time he actually got to eat them.
That evening we visited Grandma & Grandpa who got him his own special Cars cake



It took some help but eventually he enjoyed getting messing and eating his cake all by him self



Although I think he enjoyed the bath in the sink the most!

Birthday Party Time

I made Chandler a golf ball cake. Originally it was going to be a baseball but once I started it looked more like a golf ball so we went with dad's favorite brand, TaylorMade.

Sadly because of wind the party was moved mid party to my house and he never even got to eat it.


The day we had Chanman's party was my Grandma's 89th birthday so we celebrated them together. This is the cupcake cake I made her.


Football cupcake cake



Brothers and Grant enjoying the pizza and WIND!





Grandma opening her present before we were blown out of the park and back to our house


Chanman excited about his camp chair from Mom & Dad


Chandler can't get enough books he even took time to look at every card as he opened his presents.





Birthday Boy and Birthday Girl together!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Zach said...

Happy belated Birthday Chandler!!!You are a cute one for sure! One is definetely all it is cracked up to be.

Brittany said...

Very cute. I like all the cakes you make. Cute cupcake cakes too! I don't think I'll ever plan a b-day party at that dang park ever again, it's always so windy!

Becky and Bryce said...

WHAT!!!! How did that happen so fast?