Friday, September 30, 2011

Grandpa's 60th

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

This year Grandpa took us all to San Diego to celebrate his big day.

The fun all started with a day at the San Diego zoo!Grandpa


Our little family



My boys

riding the Skyfari Tram (chanman loved it)



We stayed right down town so the kids spent lots of time on their dads shoulders

while we walked around town.



The next day we went to Sea World


This was not Chanman's favorite and he most definitely didn't like the Shamu show, he screamed every time the whales would jump.

The best day of all was spent at the beach. Chanman and his cousin Emry had a ball!


Look at all the yummy sand on that banana.





Eating sand seemed to be a theme for the day



Jumping the waves was Chanman's favorite thing to do!


Hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa

Thanks Grandpa we had a great time!!!!!


3 comments:

jessi said...

How fun!

Cara said...

I didn't know you blogged! I was browsing Alaynies blog and saw your link! Oh my gosh you had such long hair!!!
Anyways, I will have to check in from time to time :)

Wendi and Eric said...

So glad you put these up. We had so much fun with you guys. I especially love the picture of you and Chandler. You are so pretty, Amy.