Sadly this year we were sick for Halloween, Ok so by the time Halloween day came around I was the only one still sick. But either way Chanman ended up spending the day with Grandma going Trick-or-Treating to Aunt Millie who is on bed rest. We then went up to get him and had some of mom's yummy Chili and a little more Trick-or-Treating with his cousins.
Sadly these are the only pictures I could get, he had a bit of a sugar high and was running around everywhere!

Sadly these are the only pictures I could get, he had a bit of a sugar high and was running around everywhere!

2 comments:
He's so cute!
I'm such a dork and forgot to give you your casserole dish when you came to my house! I need to bring it down. Hope your hanging in there! love ya
HE'S SO CUTE!!! oh my hecka that giraffe costume is amazing!
Post a Comment