Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bear Lake

It came and went to fast but we still had a blast! ha ha
Lots and lots of volley ball was played. I am no good at volley ball but everyone had fun laughing at my technique, lol.

Serving, just look at that great technique. lol

All the boys at the beach showing off their figures


Playing at the beach





Its a tradition to have pizza the first night at Bear Lake but look at this thing it is huge, we had leftovers for days!

5 comments:

jessi said...

Yummy! That pizza looks great!! Looks like fun! I have never really been to bare lake, it looks wonderful! I'll have to go. Do you just camp or do you stay somewhere?

Marianne and Matt said...

Remember when Matt and I came to visit you at Bear lake...pretty much during our honeymoon!! That just shows how much we love you. Looks like fun...I just love your family.

Kelley Rae said...

I was so excited to actually talk to you rather than these comments back and forth but you were gone before I had the chance! Sorry I missed you!

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

I finally found ya!! Looks like you had a great vacation!

Becky and Bryce said...

Ohhhhh why'd you have to post pictures, made me just LONG for Bear Lake all the more!!!! Soooo glad you had fun!