Last Saturday Grant & I invited a bunch of family over for a pool party. My sister and her kids were in town from Indiana so we thought we all needed to get together. I spent the morning making mini cup cakes. I tried the better than sex cake as cup cakes and they turned out so yummy. I am so mad that I didn't take any pictures but it turned out great lots of food, talking, and of course swimming. I am so thankful for family. Even know we might not see each other all that often, when we do its like no time has passed. Thanks to all those that came it was really great to have everyone together!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amy! Thanks so much for putting it all together! It was so great to see everybody and catch up! I LOVE your place - so cute!!!
sounds fun! Why didn't I get an invite? I am part of the family..right?:)
Post a Comment