Yesterday was my 16 week apt. and it went great. I got to hear the heartbeat again which is so comforting to hear. Every time I go to the doctor this gets more and more real for me. I also scheduled my 20 week apt. which includes an ultrasound to find out what we are having. I get to go in at 19 weeks instead since I will be out of town at 20 weeks. I can't wait for March 10th to get here!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
One word: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is awesome!! I don't know how people don't find out, that would be awesome but I had a hard time not going to fetal photo to find out just a few weeks earlier.
Sweet! Only 3 more weeks! I just had an appt today too and was thinking about you...glad to hear from you today and so glad that things are going well.
You are such a hot little Mama!!!
Grant is so stinking LUCKY to have YOU for a wife and Baby Mama!!!
You need to ask Becky for the little heart beat listener that we all share...then you could hear it at home any time you want to!:)
Man, I miss you! I almost had to change religions the last 2 weeks, I WISH I had Grant to sit with in SS!
Seriously why I would go!
What excitement? It's okay Amy...I'm always last to find out. Say, the Graybills would love to host a ward BABY SHOWER for you. Unless someone else has offered--be thinking of "when?" For now, stress-free thoughts only...like blue dresses/pink ones...okay? Yeah, right!
AMY!! This is Lindsey (Sister Hawkins) Nika just informed me that she has your blog info and that you are expecting a baby! Holly confirmed it, too!! Congratulations! It's been fun to read about you and your husband! Looks like you are doing very well!
I have a blog too, but it's private. You can email me at: makulit99@msn.com, if you would like an invite!
PS.. I am guessing GIRL!!
Oh yeah! I just did the awesomest 16 week dance EVER!!!! You're going to be the cutest little Mommy EVER!
yeah congratulations! I am so happy that you get to keep up the enjoyment of hearing that whooshing sound.
Post a Comment