Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girls Night at the Jazz

Last Wednesday my sister invited me and 2 of my other sisters to go to the Jazz game for a girls night out. Grant and I already had tickets but there was a definite good reason why i ditched my husband and went with the girls.........

Grant's seats were way up on the upper bowl (normally just fine with me). My sisters seats on the other hand were mid court second row, um....... which would you pick? My sisters tickets also included a dinner upstairs before the game and half time snacks.

We had a great time cheering the Jazz to another victory and of course looking up close at all the players.


Thanks Heidi, Amelia, and Ashlie for a great time!!!

5 comments:

jessi said...

Awesome! So jealous!

Lindsey and Zach said...

I get to come Next time...

tiare said...

Geez! You guys were so close I'm sure you got hit with some sweat, right?!! ;)

Amy Piller said...

Last year went we went Staci got hit in the face with a basketball:)

Kelley Rae said...

Lucky duck!! Looks like a blast!