This summer Chandler and I got to take a trip to see my brother and his family in Indiana. Because of the baby and my Grandma, who was in a wheelchair, we were able to board the plan first. This meant we were seated in the first seats after first class and got to sit there as everyone else boarded the plan. It was very interesting as everyone came on most of them saw me siting there with a new baby and rolled their eyes. I was so not looking forward to being the hated mother with the screaming child on the flight. I should have known better though, Chandler was a complete delight! He didn't even make a noise the entire time. I even had a woman come up to me after and say she was happy and impressed that she didn't hear him, believe me I was thankful too!
Chanman's first plane ride.
Chanman's first plane ride.
Maia and ChanmanSince they live so close to Chicago we had to take a trip to the city...

I don't even know who this guy is but had to stop and have a little chat.

I don't even know who this guy is but had to stop and have a little chat.













2 comments:
people are SOOOOO rude! i'm happy he was a perfect angel and proved ALL of those people wrong!!!!
Chicago looks amazing....i'd love to visit there sometime.
i have a lifelong dream of owing a cruiser. they are too dang cute!
So fun! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment