When asking most people what their all time favorite trip is most would say some place like Hawaii or Europe. Although I haven't been to Europe my answer isn't an exotic place and it isn't a place I only visit once or twice. My favorite trip to take is Bear Lake. Long before I was born my mom's family started going to Bear Lake for a family reunion every year. When I was little it was the highlight of the year. I got to see my cousins, play in the sand, swim in the water, be scared by the Bear Lake Monster (my uncle). Although the cousins have grown I am still just as excited each year to go to Bear Lake. This year was especially special because I got to take my little Chandler to his first year at Bear Lake. We weren't able to stay the entire time but the time we did spend there was oh so special. I can't wait until next year!
Chanman chillin in his suit
Chanman chillin in his suit



5 comments:
LOVE BEAR LAKE!!! for me, it's not so much the memories as it is the raspberry shakes!!! ;)
Chandler's suits are sooooooo CUTE!
Def a favorite trip for our family too - there's nothing like that first sting of the cold Bear Lake water Ü
Hey, I need your email address to add you! Way cute fam.
Dawn
so fun!! I love seeing little Chandler as a part of the Richins Bear Lake trips. We should have come up to see you guys!
I found you!! Love the blog and love little ChanMan!
Post a Comment