Holy cow those are adorable!!!
soooo cute! I can't wait to hold him again!
he's so happy!!! love all the smiles!!!
I love them all and especially the smiles, but my favorite is actually the 2nd one. For some reason it just looks like he knows exactly what is going on, and he looks a little concerned! I can't believe he is 5 months!
Hehehehehe...so stinkin AdOrAbLe!!!
So cute...I keep thinking about his adorable little laugh that just makes me crack up!! He is such a fun little guy!
ahhhhhh "I Love My Grandbaby"!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy cow those are adorable!!!
soooo cute! I can't wait to hold him again!
he's so happy!!! love all the smiles!!!
I love them all and especially the smiles, but my favorite is actually the 2nd one. For some reason it just looks like he knows exactly what is going on, and he looks a little concerned! I can't believe he is 5 months!
Hehehehehe...so stinkin AdOrAbLe!!!
So cute...I keep thinking about his adorable little laugh that just makes me crack up!! He is such a fun little guy!
ahhhhhh "I Love My Grandbaby"!!!
Post a Comment