Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Favorite Things

I was one of the thousands watching as Oprah had her "Favorite Things" shows. I admit I was wishing I could be there in the audience receiving all of her favorite things but it made me start thinking about what my favorite things would be..... turns out many of them are not things you can buy in the store...


Warm Hats and Gloves (in this freezing weather) Utah Football & Cousins
Christmas Pj's (from Angela)
My Boys
Swaddling blankets

Shoes

Hot Rock Massages

When my husband grabs my hand and kisses it

The Book of Mormon

Blurb for book making

Baby Giggles
So what are some of your favorite thing?

1 comments:

tiare said...

such great perspective! i watched BOTH of Oprah's favorite things and thought, "MAN! That was the only thing on my 'To Do List Before I Die'!" no chance for that now! ha ha!
i love -
the first sip of cocoa in the fall/winter
fresh seasonal fruit (i've currently eaten my weight in oranges!)
children's laughter
having nothing to do but read
having everything to do but choosing to read
holidays
traditions
laughing with Jared
the way Jared always ends up on my side of the bed in the morning
mail...the real kind...NOT bills or fliers
when people update their blogs!!! ;)