Our little man is growing up!
The other day I heard him playing in his room after his nap and found this...
Since when did he get up on his own?
His new favorite thing is to stand on the stairs and hold the railings.
But look how much he is enjoying it, how can you deny that face!
Popsicles - The big cousins get them why can't he...
Like when you change his diaper I simply say "hold your stinks (stinky feet)" and he holds his legs up as tight as he can.
Since when did he get up on his own?His new favorite thing is to stand on the stairs and hold the railings.
But look how much he is enjoying it, how can you deny that face!Popsicles - The big cousins get them why can't he...
Like when you change his diaper I simply say "hold your stinks (stinky feet)" and he holds his legs up as tight as he can.
Dang I love this kid!!!



3 comments:
He's so cute!
He is adorable. I also loved your facebook comment about what he did in the messiness... I have had some kids do that. Others were afraid. Like one time Ashley took his diaper off in her bed and was super scared of what she saw! I love you to bits and it is always super fun when you walk by.
Amy, you have the cutest little man!!! It was great to see you both at the shower on Saturday - we really need to get together soon. Love ya! :)
Post a Comment