Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wednesdays

Wednesdays are one of my favorite days of the week, not just because it means we are half way to the weekend but because I get to see these two together.You see, every Wednesday my mom comes and takes Chanman out for a GRANDMA DAY DATE! This means I get to focus on work with no distractions but having no distractions for a day is still not the reason I love Wednesdays.



  • I LOVE WEDNESDAYS BECAUSE...



  • Chanman loves his Grandma



  • She walks in the door and he starts screaming with excitement



  • The fastest I have ever seen him crawl was to her



  • As soon as she is in the room he reaches his arms out for her and gives her a big squeeze

I have always known how great my mom was and I have always know that the grand kids loved her, but seeing my little man love her as much as I do melts my heart!!!!!

2 comments:

Alayna said...

That is so funny...I do the EXACT same things every time I see your mom! She is a gem! And Chandler is getting SO big! YAY!

jessi said...

I love your mom too! She's amazing :)