Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Arizona

Right as the weather was warming up in Utah we escaped to...the heat of Arizona. OK, so it wasn't an escape from the heat but definitely from REAL life! One of my BEST friend's birthday was that weekend so I decided to surprise her. Her mom told her they were going to have a girls day and get pedicures. She was to meet at her mom's house at 11am. When she showed up the door was locked so she knocked and I answered the door. At first I wondered if it was a bad idea to surprise her because she just stood there and said nothing and then said "WHAT?". I guess she was in such shock she didn't even realize what was happening.
We spent the rest of the day eating a delicious lunch and getting pedicures. We were so giggly the entire time it was so nice to have a get away with such a good friend!


The rest of the trip was spent with me, Grandma, and Chanman at the pool while Grant and Grandpa did lots of golfing.





While there I gave Chanman a bath and had a little bit of a surprise when I looked down at my leg to see a Scorpion crawling on it. I will not go into details but I will say I ran screaming as it chased me around the bathroom.





By the end of the trip we were all exhausted from such a great time with people we love!!!

2 comments:

Alayna said...

Oh. my. gosh. That was by far the BEST surprise I have ever gotten! I love you Amos and I am so glad I got to play with you while you were in AZ!

Anonymous said...

Time went way too fast but "what a Great Time" we had!!!

Love the pictures!!!

hugs

momp