Summer has been full of visits with friends and family which has meant lots of new people for Chanman to meet...
Chanman and his cousin Emry from Hawaii
Emry - I hate that they live so far away we loved having them here. I didn't get any pictures of the rest of the kids but Chanman had a ball playing with all 3 of his Hawaii cousins.
Chanman and Christabel. They each took a turn stealing each other's bottles and then Christabel decided to hide in her tent so Chanman wouldn't get her.
Chanman and his cousin Emry from Hawaii
Emry - I hate that they live so far away we loved having them here. I didn't get any pictures of the rest of the kids but Chanman had a ball playing with all 3 of his Hawaii cousins.
Chanman and Christabel. They each took a turn stealing each other's bottles and then Christabel decided to hide in her tent so Chanman wouldn't get her.


0 comments:
Post a Comment