Monday, April 21, 2008

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I have been trying to think of something to write in this blog for over a week now and apparently I have a boring life because I can't think of anything. Marianne I know you want me to keep this up so I am going to but warning it might be really lame until I have cute little kids to talk about like you do. I did think of something, Grant bought me a surprise this weekend. He got me GOLF CLUBS! The question is do I golf......um.....nope, lol. Actually I am really excited about them they were on major sale so we didn't spend money we don't have and I actually really like golf. I even like watching it on TV, which is just crazy because it is guys hitting a ball and then walking to it and hitting it again, lol. I guess Grant's interests are rubbing off on me. I am also excited to have a hobby that Grant and I can do together oh and I forgot to tell you that the golf clubs are pink, how great is that!

3 comments:

Alayna said...

pink golf clubs? what's not to love? oh amy dear...i miss you! hope all is well in your boring life. welcome to the blogging world!

Marianne and Matt said...

YEAH!! SO glad you started blogging. It's never boring to hear from you. I can't believe your into golfing, that is AWESOME. I'm sure Matt would love it if I liked golf. Well, I look forward to many blogs ahead!!

Emily said...

It is amazing the things we begin to like because of our hunnies! I love it, pink golf clubs, keep it up and enjoy it, anything you can do together that keeps you laughing and moving is great! We cleaned the garage on Saturday and had a glorious time! Golf sounds pretty good right now.