Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Night of Fun!

Last night Grant and I took an adventure over to the driving range. I was really nervous about looking like an idiot because I haven't stepped foot on a driving range in about 6 years and Grant has been golfing since he was 10. As soon as we got there I felt better though because Grant made me so comfortable and was a great teacher full of tips that really worked. I must say I am a pro......ok so not so much a pro unless a pro means not even making contact with the ball most of the time.

3 comments:

Alayna said...

Oh skippy! I am so glad you posted on your blog. Isn't this fun? A bit obsessive, but fun! By the way, I love the golf clubs...

Marianne and Matt said...

I love the "oh skippy" comment from Alayna....that is just so her. Anyway, I have to say you are one of the cutest little golfers I've seen, and you actually look like you know what your doing. Also, cut pic of you and Grant in the corner:)

Miss Amanda said...

Amy, you and your husband are CUTE together!!! You are looking really good, I obviously haven't seen you in awhile, but just wanted to say hi! Where are you living?