Monday, April 28, 2008

Major Frustration

Ok, so I need to vent. I have been really bored at work because things had been so slow for so long and I talked to my Boss about it. He decided to move 3 new clients over to me and have me start working on our system training and training our new hire. I have loved it because I am so busy and I love training. Well today I had to do an hour training on our changes to our billing system and this guys, who thinks he is better then the world, was a complete jerk through the entire thing. First I sent out invitations to it in outlook over a week ago and we talked about it coming up last week then he comes in saying he never new about it and didn't want to be there. He laughed through the whole thing and got up and walked out and back in several times. He also complained under his breath and to the people next to him the entire time. I wanted to HURT HIM! After words everyone was pissed because of how he acted so I was glad to know I wasn't the only one. Anyway just needed to get that off my chest!

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

See isn't the blog a great way to let out your feelings? Just hope this guy never happens to run across your blog and then finds out you want to hurt him:)!!!

Alayna said...

Men...typical!

Lindsey and Zach said...

amy how do you add bloggers to your page, like the list of names that you can use to go directly to their blog?