Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Photos

Just before we left to Vegas for our anniversary the whole family got together for family photos. They turned out great!
The whole Family
Grant & Amy
Cory & Jeanne's Bunch
Heidi & Jason's Family

Scott & Ashlie & the boys
JJ & Amelia

All the grandkids
Mom & Dad (who started all of this)
The full bunch of us again!

We are so blessed to have such great family both here in Utah (Chicago) and in Arizona (Hawaii)
We Love You All!!!

5 comments:

E Terry said...

You guys all look so great! The pics turned out awesome! I love your scooby doo costumes also! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I got Kason's costume from my sister-in-law, Michelle.

Alayna said...

Why wasn't the dog included in the grandkids' photo?

Oh the Richins family...my FAVE people ever!

P.S. The pics turned out fantastical!

Sarah said...

Those are great photos - the back ground is amazing!

tiare said...

these are some really great pictures!!!! love the leaves!

Becky and Bryce said...

Way CUTE!!!! I wish I could make them bigger so I could see everyones faces! Love your family!