Friday, November 14, 2008

TAG

SWEETHEART TAG
Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Grant
How long have you guys been married? just over 1year and 1 month
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 25
Who is taller? Grant
Who can sing best? Grant, I like to sing but am not very good at it.
Who is smarter? Me of course, j/k. When it comes to anything on cars or sports he is definently smarter.
Who does laundry? mostly me, If he needs something fast that hasn't been cleaned yet he will do it and sometimes he helps fold it.
Who pays the bills? Grant
Who mows the lawn? The HOA, but when we were dating he mowed my sister's and my borhter's lawns a couple of times.
The Who cooks dinner? Me, we made an aggrement that he would make dinner at least once a week, that didn't last very long. lol
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? Grant kissed me
Who wears the pants? We both wear the pants

I tag Marianne, Jessi, Emily Terri, Emily Henderson, Jenny, Nicki

4 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

What a cute couple you two make!! Can't wait to do this tag:)

Kelley Rae said...

I don't know Grant very well so this kind of a round about way of learning more about him. How fun!

jessi said...

Hey, how did your guys talk go?

Alayna said...

I miss your blog updates my friend! Where are you? I thought for sure you'd be rubbing the utes win in my face by now. Oh, and how did you talks go??