Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Visitor

Grant's good friend from Arizona came to visit this past weekend. Friday night they had a guys night of bowling and then Wendover. Saturday we did the bowling thing again (nails and bowling don't go very well together). I decided not to play the last game so they traded off playing for me and I did awesome! That night we went to Comedy Sportz and it was hilarious as usual. Sunday before he headed home we took him down town to temple square and we snuck on the Conf. building roof. We had a great time, thanks for coming James!

James & Grant on the roof of the conference building

Look at how beautiful the mountains look from up here!

8 comments:

Dad and Mom Piller said...

well, i sure hope James enjoyed the nice cooooool air because it's hot hot hot here in Ariona today. Getting up to 90 already!

mom

tiare said...

i have NEVER been on the roof before. GORGEOUS pict!

jessi said...

fun!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

No Way I live in Saratoga Springs (yes that was my comment I didn't mean to delete it but I put I love in Saratoga Oops.) I really like it out here. We are in Sunrise Meadows, where are you living? I'm surprised I haven't seen you at Smith's. What do you think about the new Walmart. Anyway we will have to get together.

We waited a little while before we got pregnant because I was really scared of a baby. But I am so in love with my little dude. I'm really glad I got over my fears. (Which was mostly labor and delivery!)

Anonymous said...

I had alot of fun, whens the next trip?? :)

jessi said...

bountiful

E Terry said...

Hey Girlie! I have a question for you about Twilight... Would you recommend reading the book BEFORE seeing the movie??? Or do you think it doesn't matter???