The Beautiful view from the St. George house.
The red mountains with the snow covered mountains.

This year our St. George trip was great although we were all very sad to be missing Cory & Jeanne! The guys golfed girls shopped and we all ate great food it was a good time had by all!
We all spent many hours playing the awesome old video game they have.
Grant and Parker playing 
One of the highlights for the kids is always feeding the ducks
Gunnar and I playing super heros. I had blue glasses so my name became toilet water girl, lol.

5 comments:
Sounds like you have had some fun the last few weeks...sorry I have been out of the blogging world lately, I did put up a new post finally! We should hang out soon, miss ya Ames.
Hey Toilet Water Girl! So I thought I would leave you a comment after you told me you think I dont love you. :-)
Hey there! Looks like you guys had fun! Ok so my Dad's birthday is November 12th and Ranae's birthday is July 8th. Let me know if you need to know the years...
Hey, cute blog! So, do you want the birthdays of all of my siblings only, or their spouses also? and do you want the nieces and nephews? Let me know. I may want to email the list to you, so could you send me an email? bridgetlsmith@gmail.com
What a fun time. I wish we could see you guys while we are in Arizona. But I will just have to start counting down the days till the September trip. Funny, we have to go to another country to see you both!
Post a Comment