Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Darius Rucker

Last Thursday Grant took me to the Darius Rucker concert at the Sandy Amphitheater. I LOVED IT!!!
He has such an incredible voice and can sing just about anything. It was a beautiful night to be outside listening to such great music. He sang so many songs that really made me think. One was "Learn to Live". Its all about how you have to live and learn and crash and burn so you can learn to live. I really needed that one, so I could remember sometimes we crash and burn but we keep taking chances so we can truly learn to live. He ended his first set with "Family Tradition" by Hank Williams Jr. I started jumping up and down and freaking out when he started to sing it, most won't understand why but for those of you girls that know, it brought back so many memories and made me miss you all so much!!! It was a great night and even though we missed the USU vs UTAH game I am so glad we went.





3 comments:

tiare said...

so awesome! i had another friend who went to the show and said that it was sooooooo good! i'll have to invest in some of his music and see if he is coming to our area soon.

jessi said...

I am jealous! I haven't been to a concert in years! ...............Why do you drink? Why do you smoke? Why do you live out the songs that you wrote? ............FAMILY TRADITIONS!


(Or something like that)

Marianne and Matt said...

OH the memories.....I will never forget!!