I know it has been forever but truthfully I think the last month has been the busiest of my life and yet for some reason very fulfilling... As you all know Grant and I put our house up for sale and it sold in one day. This is something that Grant has been wanting to do for a long time now but I was completely against it. To me we needed to stay where we were, we are young and don't deserve a house yet and we could still grow in the condo. Well it turns out that there was a different plan then I thought. As I really started thinking about it and praying about it I realized that I was way to worried about what other people thought. I thought people would judge us if we were to get a house so young and with no kids. The Lord let me know that it was time and the right decision. Since then although our life has been a whirlwind it has been full of blessings and adventures. We did finally find a house and it is the perfect, right house for us. Again a blessing how it all came about although I will not go into that, it is a little personal for me. I have had the opportunity at work to take on some extra work that has meant working 12 to 16 hour days for the last 2 weeks but again it was such a great experience for me to learn and hopefully it will help with future career moves. Last weekend our friends and family came out to help us move our stuff into storage until we are able to get into the new house. It was so great to see what great friends and family we have and how willing they were to help us. I have a hard time having people do stuff for me, I always feel so guilty but this was so great and so appreciated. Now that I am done with the long hours and our first half of the move, Grant and I are able to go to Canada to see his family and I can't wait. I can't wait for the break from work and just the regular stress of life. Plus it feels like forever since we have seen Grants family!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! You guys totally deserve it! I can't wait to see your new house!
Good luck with everything - we need lots of photos of the new house and the vacation :)
Yay! I am so glad you found a place. It looks like I will need to take a trip up to Utah to visit...
Congrats on the sale of your house! Can't wait to see pics of the new place!
I'm glad you got a house...real glad, becaue Matt and I are going to need a place to live:) It all just worked out perfectly for us.
Hey Amy, Mom and Pop Piller want to know "How does it feel to park "your" car in the garage "also"??? "chuckle"
Congrats to you both!
hugs
momp
p.s. Soooo happy that you and Grant were able to come up to Canada to see where Grant was born and raised for the first 14 years of his life. That was soooo exciting to have you both and Wendi and Eric and Pearce there. We Loved it!!!
Post a Comment