10. Gingerbread houses...This has become a tradition that we love. Although we had some trouble with the houses staying together (see the cups holding the roof up) we had a blast making them and spending time with Matt and Rashael.


8. Taking mom & dad to see the Thanksgiving Point lights in a horse drawn carriage. It was freezing but I loved it!! We showed them a real white Christmas since they are from AZ.
7. Christmas Ornaments
This year all the couples got letters. After JJ and Amelia got there R. I opened ours and was a little surprised when it was a P and not an R. Then I remembered that my last name isn't Richins anymore, oops!

6. Getting together with the best friends a girl could ask for. I love our annual Christmas get together eating and just remembering all the great times over the years.
Here I am trying to sit as far away from Matt as possible, it was just not far enough away. LOL
Two of my favorite people!
There was more of us but of course I didn't get the camera out until we were about to leave and most had gone home, oops.


9. Christmas Morning waffles and ice cream.
8. Taking mom & dad to see the Thanksgiving Point lights in a horse drawn carriage. It was freezing but I loved it!! We showed them a real white Christmas since they are from AZ.
7. Christmas Ornaments
This year all the couples got letters. After JJ and Amelia got there R. I opened ours and was a little surprised when it was a P and not an R. Then I remembered that my last name isn't Richins anymore, oops!

6. Getting together with the best friends a girl could ask for. I love our annual Christmas get together eating and just remembering all the great times over the years.
Here I am trying to sit as far away from Matt as possible, it was just not far enough away. LOL
Two of my favorite people!
There was more of us but of course I didn't get the camera out until we were about to leave and most had gone home, oops.5. Granite Girls. Of course I didn't get the camera out but I had the Granite girls over for cookies. It was so fun to see long lost friends!
4. Our tree

3. Opening the 12 days from mom each day!
2. My new boots. Grant did such a great job surprising me this year! Love you babe!

1. The best thing we did this Christmas was give my parents a frame with a picture of stick figure baby in it! My mom cried and so did I. The full present will be delivered in July.

14 comments:
GIRL! You are so AWESOME!!! Thanks again for the cookie get together!!!! I had the best time.
AND......I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE A GREAT MOM!!!!!!!!
congratulations amy!
I have been waiting for this post for a VERY long time!!! Congrats my friend! Can't wait until the new bundle arrives!
Woo Hoo! I had a feeling a baby announcement would be in there somewhere. Congrats,and yay for summer babies! I'm due early June and totally excited to bring a baby home in warm and non-snowy weather (hmmm,although Utah springs are totally wild and crazy...cross your fingers)!
I am SO excited for you and Grant! You both will make wonderful parents!!! July 26th is a fabulous day to have a baby haha! :)
congrats you two! i had no idea! it's so exciting!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. You will love being a mom.
Congrats Amy - sounds like you're going to have your hands full :)
I just heard - I am so excited for you! And what a fun countdown to remember Christmas. Congrats - you will be such a great mom!
As I was reading your post I was really hoping number one would be a baby!! YAY! Hope you are feeling well.
YAHOO!! So excited for you, and I cant wait to see you in those SEXY boots!!
Congrats!!! so exciting, you will be a great mom! Hope you are feeling well!
tylenol PM! I just read your comment on Alaynas... that helps, i bought it by the bulk when I was pregnant! Love ya.
HOLY CRAP!!! It's about time....
I think we were all just waiting for the "Grant shot one past the goalie" announcement...
Seriously, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We need to get pedicures and laugh again! When are you free to have Asian ladies laugh about you in their native language while you just nod your head and agree politely?
Post a Comment