Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

Better late than Never...
This year I decided I wanted to bring more than just a salad to Thanksgiving dinner so I volunteered to bring the potatoes ad veggies. Sadly I have to admit this was my first time ever making mash potatoes from scratch (I know pathetic). With a little help from Grant they turned out great and dinner was DELICIOUS!

The kids table

Grant & the cutest baby ever!



Bowling time!!!
This is what we call a turkey bowl. No tackling out in the cold!



Oh how he wishes he won the great Turkey bowl trophy
He wishes too!


The real winner of the trophy was Jason!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What a Great Time you all Had" Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

hugs

Momp

Marianne and Matt said...

I love how you guys go bowling every year. I always think about that on Thanksgiving!! I love your family.

Kelley Rae said...

Oh, how I missed bowling so much this year!! I couldn't quite convince everyone out here that it really WAS a good idea! :)

jessi said...

Hey! I can't believe we got a dog either! I am crazy for getting one, but to see my kids play with her is worth it! We are only keeping her in the kitchen, she is not allowed on the carpet :)

Sarah said...

That sounds fun - I bet your food was yummy!

Wendi and Eric said...

That is the cutest pic of Grant holding a baby. Miss you guys. happy holidays.