Last Friday, Grant and I got to hear the heartbeat of our baby! It was the best noise I have ever heard. As we went to the doctors I was so anxious and worried. The doctor started talking to us and entering things in the computer when he looked at me and said "well I can tell that your lips are turning blue so I think we should start with the heartbeat to help you feel a little better". I am so glad he did. As soon as we heard it I was so relieved. He said all sounds and looks good so I am feeling much better today!
Grant has heard that the faster the heartbeat the more likely it is a girl. Ours was 170 which is faster so Grant is certain it is a girl. I am still not sure but am feeling a little like it is a girl as well. Only 8 more weeks until we get to find out for sure. Oh how I hope the times passes fast:)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Heartbeat
Posted by Amy Piller at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
YAY... so glad you finally got to here that wonderful sound. I hope you have a girl as well because by the time yours is a couple of years, she and Alyda can be great friends. Love you so much Amers.
WOW! sooooo neat!!!!!
Yeah, it is always a relief to hear the heartbeat. I'm glad everything is going as planned.
Awesome! It's great, huh? Sometimes 2 weeks after hearing it,I get super anxious to hear it again. My girls' heartbeats were (and are) usually between 150-170, so maybe that's true...I guess we'll see! I hope the next 8 weeks go by really fast for you :)
My friend Michelle was totally convinced that her baby was a girl because of the heartbeat, and it turned out to be a boy! So, I guess we will see!!!
Yay! That's such a wonderful feeling, and makes it all a little more real! Can't wait to hear what it is!
Woohoo! That's all I really have to say.
So excited for you! Can't wait to hear if you are having an Amy or a Grant Jr.
LOVE YA!!!
Happy News! I am so curious if Grants heartbeat theory is possible. We are so excited to see you in a couple of weeks! Yeah!
we'll see. Jordan's heart beat was the fastest of all my kids... hmm I bet it still is. Anyway the time will fly for everyone but you! Sorry.
Post a Comment