Thursday, January 28, 2010

"The Call"

The other day as I was running errands I heard a new song. It was called "The Call" and it was perfect for how I am feeling this week.

"If someone you know is weighing on your mind and needs a Friend on the other end of the line, Don't hesitate, what you say maybe so small but who knows they may be glad you called."

This past week my brother called just to see how I was doing. He said he was a dork for calling but he was so wrong. That call meant the world to me. It is so great to know you have "someone on the other end of the line" that cares. This week I have received many calls in reply to my "exhausted" blog and I thank you each for those calls and texts. Yesterday I received a package from a friend, I won't name names but I hope she knows how much it meant and I am so glad we get to go through this experience together!

I hope that I will not hesitate when I feel I need to call a friend because I am so thankful for the calls I receive from each of you! Oh how blessed I am!!!

1 comments:

Megane said...

glad to hear you are doing better!
(the heart beat thing was true for our kids, 140-150 boys 160-170 girls!) can't wait to hear what you are having