For Spring break my brother Cory and his family came to Utah. One of the evenings they spent at our house. It was so nice to have them here. We just ate Chinese food, delicious, talked, and the kids played.
Here is Scott and Grant, Grant is holding Sawyer he can't seem to get enough of that kid!
The little boys made my day. You see I have always been a little worried about our yard. We don't have much of one and a lot of what we have is a large rock wall. The boys had a ball climbing it and I even asked them if they would like to live somewhere with this kind of yard and one of them said "yes, I would love it, my yard sucks there is nothing to climb on". I feel so much better now about our yard. Although I am sure we will have some broken bones coming!

Here is Scott and Grant, Grant is holding Sawyer he can't seem to get enough of that kid!
The little boys made my day. You see I have always been a little worried about our yard. We don't have much of one and a lot of what we have is a large rock wall. The boys had a ball climbing it and I even asked them if they would like to live somewhere with this kind of yard and one of them said "yes, I would love it, my yard sucks there is nothing to climb on". I feel so much better now about our yard. Although I am sure we will have some broken bones coming!


2 comments:
You are in for some trouble with that wall aren't you ;) I would love it too!
Boys love to climb things, so your little boy will love your backyard. He will have his own climbing wall.
Post a Comment