Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friends


My dear friend Alayna came into town to go through the temple and I had the privilege of going with her. We also got to go to one of our favorite places, Zin Bistro. (oh and for those of you who keep asking for prego pictures you can consider this one!)


4 comments:

tiare said...

oh friends. how sweet!!!!! love you girls. you are all SO beautiful!!!!
p.s. zinn bistro.......that is definitely at the top of my list the next time i come to UT!! the pastries.....i need to wipe the drool off my face.........

Marianne and Matt said...

so fun, can't wait to see you again!

E Terry said...

You look so cute all prego! Love the cute projects you have been doing for little Chandler. We need to get together - I miss you!!!

Alayna said...

Dearest Amy,
I need you to update your blog.
Love,
Alayna