Saturday, April 17, 2010

Projects

Over Easter weekend Grant and I passed the time by working on a couple baby projects. We stained and added paper to some wood letters for Chandler...

And my favorite project is the cradle Grant painted for Chandler. It is my favorite because it is the cradle my dad made for my oldest brother when he was born. The cradle has gone through each of us kids and many of the grand kids so I am so excited to have my chance to have it in my house and have my baby sleep in it just like I did!


4 comments:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

SO cute! I love the green in his room, too. We tried to get that kind of green in Kathryn's room, and it turned out like dark grass green! We ended up with yellow instead...I just have to hand it to anyone who can get a successful green on the walls. Great job!

tiare said...

make sure you take pictures of the room when it's finished.....it looks SOOOO cute already!!! i love the litte monkey blanket and i especially love the paint color!!!

Kelley Rae said...

I love that name, and the letters are adorable!! Ditto to Taire, let's see the room when it's all done Ü

Wendi and Eric said...

Nice job! Chandler will be coming into the world in style.