Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby Room

Grant and I are so in love with this room, it is of course missing a few things like a chair, some pictures, oh and a baby. We just can't wait until we can bring little Chandler home to live in it!



With some help from my brother we put up bead board about 6ft up the walls and then put a shelve on 2 of the walls. We then painted the top part and put crown molding up. Love it!!!

10 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

It looks great!!!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Well I didn't hear from you the other day. Hope you were able to work everything out and feel better. Sounds like you talked to Alayna, so thats good. Hope to talk to ya soon.

Alayna said...

boy oh boy that is presh! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Looks very cute!

Mrs. JM said...

so cute! your letters turned out great ;). p.s. when is the shower? i'm still expecting an invite!s

jessi said...

I love it! You havethe best decorating ideas!

tiare said...

OH. MY. HECK. SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! I'm in love with the green!

Heidi said...

So dang cute! Can't wait for the shower ;)

Becky and Bryce said...

WAY WAY WAY Super Cute!!!!

Kelley Rae said...

Love it! That color is perfect and I'm such a fan of bead board. Fun!!