
I know Mothers day was forever ago... I do realize this I have just been crazy busy and the blog has suffered.I did have a great Mothers day though spent with some of my favorite women! As tradition we went to the Brunch at the Little America down town. Mom gave us all cutes aprons and I have actually been wearing mine when I cook, I feel so official when I use it. This year was a little different because I am a lot closer to actually being a mother. As a matter a fact the ticker on this blog reminds me today that I have 63 days until I am officially a mother of a new born baby. I have to tell you that it all terrifies me and yet at the same time I can't wait. Recently I had to make a decision that I never really thought I would have to make or at least I didn't think it would be a hard decision to make. I wont go into it but it made me realize just what really matters to me and that is my family. I can't wait to be a mother, and hope I can at least come close to being as good of a mother as my mom is!!!!


2 comments:
You're Mom is the best!
Umm...I think we need to talk. So, you should call me sometime. I need to know what is going on with you. I have been worried about you and now this post makes me wonder even more. LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment