This last week was Grant's birthday! We had a doctors appointment the day before so Grant took the day off and we spent it together celebrating his big day. I made him ice cream and waffles for breakfast, we had a picnic at the park, visited with his advisor for school, visited the family, went to PF Chang's for a delicious dinner, and then went off to "The Laughing Stock" to end the evening!

This is Grant and I down town waiting for the show to start.
The next night we celebrated with the family by having another yummy dinner at Bucca De Beppo.







6 comments:
Wish him a Happy Birthday from us as well...
Happy Birthday Grant!!! What a great time! Sooo happy that you guys are surrounded by family and friends. Wish we could of been there to celebrate with you. "But" will difinately be there to help welcome the new addition to the family "soon"!
hugs
mom and dad
happy Birthday GRANT!! And Amy I just can't wait to see your cute belly in person!
I'm so glad you had a good time! That rice crispy treat was a great idea - really well made!
Old Man Piller...It's official.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Brother!I am so happy you are well loved!
Post a Comment