Nah, it'll be great! I always get nervous when there's about 4 weeks left, but by the time there's only 2 or 3, I'm like "okay, I'm done with this...get this baby out!" I'm so excited for you both!
Yipeee, what's crazy is that it could happen a little sooner than that too, not to scare you. It's like a huge present you have been waiting to open and it is finally time and you question if you are the one really there doing it, but you are and it's a great feeling you just can't explain with words and you love it. I can't wait to get the call that you have had that little baby boy, I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be the best mother Amy-kins, love ya and see ya soon
Life will NEVER be the same as it is RIGHT now!!!! You won't EVER want to go back!!!!
Are you just absolutely AMAZED every second of the day that you are GROWING a human being inside of YOUR body??? A BOY LIVES INSIDE OF YOU!!!!! And then...POOF! Another person is walking around out there (kind of, and I guess not really poof either, but you know what I mean)!!!
9 comments:
I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet little Chandler! Your going to be a great mommy!
Ahh...it will be here before you know it! And it's not scary...it is awesome! You are a natural and will be just fine!
ha ha ha! you're hilarious!
you're going to be a great mama!
LOL. yes. be very, very scared. *wink* ...
IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWESOME!
Nah, it'll be great! I always get nervous when there's about 4 weeks left, but by the time there's only 2 or 3, I'm like "okay, I'm done with this...get this baby out!" I'm so excited for you both!
Oh, congrats!!! I am way excited for you both! You will be a great mom!!!
Yipeee, what's crazy is that it could happen a little sooner than that too, not to scare you. It's like a huge present you have been waiting to open and it is finally time and you question if you are the one really there doing it, but you are and it's a great feeling you just can't explain with words and you love it. I can't wait to get the call that you have had that little baby boy, I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be the best mother Amy-kins, love ya and see ya soon
TeeeHeeeeeHeee!!!!!
You SHOULD be scared!!!
Life will NEVER be the same as it is RIGHT now!!!!
You won't EVER want to go back!!!!
Are you just absolutely AMAZED every second of the day that you are GROWING a human being inside of YOUR body??? A BOY LIVES INSIDE OF YOU!!!!! And then...POOF!
Another person is walking around out there (kind of, and I guess not really poof either, but you know what I mean)!!!
I am SO excited for you guys!
"Not any More"!!! 80)
Congratulations to your new baby boy "Chandler Grant" We are 2 very very proud and thrilled Grandparents. Cannot wait to hold this beautiful baby boy!
big hugs
mom and dad piller
Post a Comment