10. Our Gingerbread Making Tradition with Matt and Rashael
9. Chanman's first Christmas Ornament from Grandma
8. Being Surprised by all the great books Grant got me for Christmas.

9. Chanman's first Christmas Ornament from Grandma7. The fact that everything I got Grant for Christmas was to small.
(not sure I love this but lets face it, it was kinda funny)
5. Opening Christmas presents which meant a much needed ladder and money for shoes!
4. Trying Grant's present on the Chanman.
3. Christmas Pjs
(We always get pjs on Christmas eve and I was having the hardest time finding some I loved for Chandler then one day I got a package in the mail form a friend at work with pjs in it. They were perfect Christmas eve pjs) Love em!!!




4 comments:
So fun!
Yay for blog updates! Chandler is getting so big...and adorable too! Love your freaking guts and miss you like crazy!
Oh I so miss you guys! Cute Christmas decor. Chandler is get so big. Pearce laughed at Chandler in the football helmet for a good minute.
It looks like you had a great time! BTW - I love your PJs where did you get them?
Post a Comment