Sunday, February 6, 2011

30

This is the year, the year I get to add a 3 in front of my age. I have decided that I don't mind being thirty. I figure I have earned it so I am going to enjoy it. There are a lot of things I loved and enjoyed about my twenties but I look forward to the things I will love and enjoy in my thirties too. I learned so much in my last 30 years, things that are going to make the next 30 so much better. I look forward to taking better care of me! I have learned so much about myself and what I really want in life. I will no longer look ahead to the future and just dream of what I want to be, I will start working today to be what I want to be in the future!

3 comments:

jessi said...

Good goal!

Mrs. JM said...

happy 30th girl! here's to today. i love that attitude :) "inch by inch life's a cinch. yard by yard it's hard."

Wendi and Eric said...

Oh my goodness! Did I miss your birthday! Oh Amy I'm so sorry. My brain has been taken hostage by a cute baby girl. Sorry.