So what is it that keeps you on track and in line with your goals? I made goals rather then resolutions this year and I was doing so great with them until........... That is what always seems to happen, there is always something in life that gets in the way or makes keeping my goals harder. I am realizing that maybe I just didn't build in something to keep me on track, something I can think about or someone I can rely on to keep me going.
This year I have a few goals and I will not bore you with all of them but I will mention one in hopes that if you all know about it, it might push me to meet it (its has to work right?). My goal is to loss 30lbs by June. This seems completely reasonable since I started in January and that gave me 5 months to loss it. I know just saying I will loss 30lbs wouldn't work so I also set smaller goals to help me along the way, for instance I will work out 5 days a week, I will eat 5 fruits and veggies a day, I will not eat sweets, etc. Here is my problem, my birthday was at the beginning of February so I took a couple days off to celebrate and well I have had a really hard time getting back on the wagon. Me writing this post is me getting back on the wagon. Yes tomorrow is a holiday and yes Thursday I am going out of town but that doesn't mean I have to take a break from my goal and working at who I want to be. I am pledging to you (if anyone still reads this, lol) that I will meet my goals this week of exercising 5 days a week, eating 5 fruits and veggies a day, and no sweets.
I will report back in a week and let you know while smiling that I accomplished my goal for the week!!!!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
On Track
Posted by Amy Piller at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i read. and i hear your pledge. you can do it.
i need that kind of commitment. you can do it!
after my 6 week dr appt this week, and the ok to do whatever I want again...I want the same feedback from you for me as well. I wish we lived closer so that we could exercise together. I will keep you on task if you really want me to, but it may require me being very bothersome!
of course you can do it! no doubts whatsoever!!!
I know you can do it... excercise didn't really help me - it just made me more hungry. It was calorie counting that worked; 1200-1500 a day and a lot of diet coke :)
Calorie counting worked for me. I lost 20 lbs (but it came back from my retarted thyroid.) But, you can do it!!!
ps i heard to only work on 1 goal- then when that is accomplished and becomes a habit work on the next goal, etc. Then your not overwhelmed and it is easier to focus and do that goal.
30 lbs to loose by June huh? Wow, what a big goal! Well good job w/ putting it online like you wanted, I hope you are doing well w/ it. And thanks for leaving a message on my blog so I could find you too. And, I like your background ;)
Post a Comment