Monday, March 7, 2011

St. George

Last weekend we joined my family in St. George hoping for some fun in the sun. Turns out there wasn't a whole lot of sun but we still had a whole lot of fun! Chandler and his cousins. They all want to hold him so there was a lot of taking turns going on.

Chanman had his first "real" swimming experience and he loved it!

Now for the big question... Did I stay on track while in St. George?

I am so happy I can actually say YES!

There was Carmel Apples, Nilson's custard, home made carrot cake, and more that looked oh so delicious but I said "No" to all of it!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow! Good for you! That's amazing! Oh and I love the last picture!

jessi said...

I'm so jealous!!! I need a mini vacation so bad!!

tiare said...

you are amazing-sauce! and don't worry, whatever you didn't eat....i did!
tell that little man to quit growing!!!
p.s. let me know if you get the Amazon giftcard via e-mail.

Emily said...

you are so inspiring to me! By the way you are going to be really sad in a couple years when you look at that picture and see your- not see your self. He is so cute. Is that the pool in sunbrook? that is the first place that all of my kids have swam too... and in one of those yellow tubes.

Anonymous said...

I Love the pictures!! In fact I now have the top picture of all the cousins with Chandler as my Desktop. So now I have his beautiful smile to greet me when I sit down in front of the computer first thing and his "laughter" as my "ringtone" on my cell.

This Grandma is difinitely in her "Happy Place"

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

ok....I know his smile is right behind his soother lol

Marianne and Matt said...

CUte pictures!! I love seeing his big smile, it reminds me of his great laugh...it makes me smile too!

Sarah said...

That looked like a lot of fun! Good for you for staying on track :)