A little while ago we went to my friend Annie's 80's Birthday party and had a blast from the past... Don't you just love the sweater and green pants I found Grant at the DI!!!
Those pants are insane! I LOVE IT!!! Oh, and about your comment on my blog...I think I have given up on an adventure. I can't feel right when my family is so mad, and then my garage broke and hit my finances a little hard. Things are not working out...and it sucks so bad. I really needed it. Oh well.
4 comments:
Fun!!!
Those pants are insane! I LOVE IT!!! Oh, and about your comment on my blog...I think I have given up on an adventure. I can't feel right when my family is so mad, and then my garage broke and hit my finances a little hard. Things are not working out...and it sucks so bad. I really needed it. Oh well.
Love it!!
Just saw this. Fun night! I'm catching up on all your posts. Chandler looks like such a big boy in 9 month pictures!
Post a Comment