We just got Chandler's 9 month pictures back and I have to tell you I am so in love with this kid! He was so serious through most of them but we managed to get a few smiles.
He wasn't so into the hat, LOL.
Bath Time!
The older Chandler gets the sadder I get realizing I will never have these moments again. I am trying to treasure every minute even when it is in the middle of the night or during important work conference calls:)
Thats my Chandler!! IT was fun to be there for this photo shoot and these turned out so dang cute - but I'm not really surprised!! I love the one where he is standing between your legs because he looks so shy (and because I know he was smiling at me!)
4 comments:
Such a cute lil man! I love, love, love the bathtub photos! He's gonna be a little heartbreaker for sure ;)
LOVE HIM....his hair is so cute and and makes him look so handsome, and of course his smile is adorable!
Thats my Chandler!! IT was fun to be there for this photo shoot and these turned out so dang cute - but I'm not really surprised!! I love the one where he is standing between your legs because he looks so shy (and because I know he was smiling at me!)
He is so adorable - he looks more like 2 rather than 9 months!!
Post a Comment