The last 7 babies in my family have been boys! My brother and sister-in-law have 4 boys and are finally expecting a GIRL! Although it isn't her first child we needed to do something for this special occasion so we had a PINK baby shower.
Everything was pink from the table cloths & utensils to the food.
And I must say the food was delicious, it makes me want to throw another party to make yummy food!
My sister made these delicious mini meat loafs with mash potatoes on top.
Everything was pink from the table cloths & utensils to the food.
And I must say the food was delicious, it makes me want to throw another party to make yummy food!My sister made these delicious mini meat loafs with mash potatoes on top.




2 comments:
Fun! The food looks delicious!
So sad I missed this! Especially looking at all that food . . . looks super delicious! And that tutu is to die for!!
Post a Comment