Grant and I are trying to fix up some stuff in our house. For our wedding my parents got us all new door knobs and hinges, so we finally finished putting all of those up. OK, so WE didn't really finish it, GRANT did all the work on that one. But since everything was now nickle and our little door stops on the ground were still gold I changed all of those, that was my little contribution to the project and I must say they look great. We also got the paint for our guest room and bedroom. We have only painted the guest room because we are dreading painting our room and having to sleep in the
guest room. The guest room isn't really the problem as much as the queen size bed compared to our California King.......I think I would be fine with it but poor Grant is use to the room to move around and not have to touch anyone else(that would be me). Anyway we did our guest room with a bark(brown) colored wall and the rest a creamy tan. Our bedroom will have one wall a reddish orange color and the rest the same creamy tan as the guest room. Here is hoping we finish that before the end of the year:)
Oh we also needed a corner unit for our living room and have been looking forever but everything we found was way over our budget$$$ Finally we were at Shopko getting JJa b-day present and we found a corner unit that was on sale from $250 for $49.....Needless to say we bought it. Of course it didn't fit in Grant's tiny little car so we had to go get my dads truck and pick it up. I love it though and it looks great with all our stuff on it. I will have to post a picture of it when I finally take one!

2 comments:
I am so glad you posted another blog entry. No one has been blogging this week (except me) and I was beginning to get bored. I can't wait to see your house! I am sure the nickel door stoppers look FABULOUS!
Thanks for being awesome! And tell Grant "hi" for me. Oh, and be sure to let him know that I think he has some mad painting skills...
I love the colors!! I can't wait to have a house to paint someday. I am getting tired of the same ol' white and tan walls everywhere we live.
By the way YES you are tagged!!
Post a Comment