Thursday, July 17, 2008

MEMORIES

I found this on Becky's blog and then noticed that Marianne did it also, I kinda like it so here goes.....

The Memory Post

1. As a comment on our blog, leave a memory that you and I or you and Grant had together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

I love Comments!!!

6 comments:

Alayna said...

Wow! This is going to be tough. I have so many memories of you Amos! Probably my favorite (and your not so favorite) would be your funeral. I still get confused when I think about how you died (falling off the counter, onto a knife that was standing straight up). Then there's also the day you called me over to your house to kill a gigantic spider. And, of course, our sophomore year of college with the wall of men and treats before every study session. And now, with you and Grant just being able to be with you and have so much fun planning your wedding was great...especially lingerie shopping! Love you girl!

Becky and Bryce said...

Of course our years and years of Bear Lake memories come to mind. Also feel so blessed that I dated Ryan because I think that's why I got to know you and your family so well. Otherwise we would have just been distant cousins that saw eachother once a year. Love those Noels for that!!! What would I do with out ya. I like when my whole family was trying to set you up with someone...ANYONE. We all loved ya and wanted to see you happy!!! We always have good laughs when were together.

tiare said...

i remember driving what seemed like an eternity to grant bay's cabin out in the middle of nowhere. we listened to my homemade CD's the entire way....and you knew EVERY song! i was thoroughly impressed. we also saw an oreo cow and i thought no one would ever believe that we saw it.....
i also remember planning on going to the institute dance at the U, but ending up watching a movie in your basement with lindsey B. pretty sure we all fell asleep within 10 min. at least we were somewhat ambitious.

jessi said...

I have so many memories of you!
Remember when we were jumping on my tramp and I think I landed on you (and I think you blacked out for a moment) but we thought you had died and came back to life?

Or sleeping in your mom's van and freaking out because I thought someone had stolen something from my dad's truck, but really it was a CANNON sign? Remember HFC?

Or our pyro summer when we loved lighting fires in the street?
Or the first time I put on makeup and went somewhere was with you, we went toilet papering with Jacob Moore and all those stupid boys and someone rang the door bell, and we all took off running. We thought if you laid on the side walk no one would see you..(can I say we were really stupid?)
And going to Evanston and riding in a truck with a drunk cowboy..(not so bright were we) or driving around all night long looking for Adam and stupid boys...
Remember when we "drove by" Rob Hulets house, and you flipped him off? then we went to the gas station to go to the bathroom and you walked in on a guy going pee?
And my favorite when I came home late in college and went to get on my bed and missed (because my bed was a freaking sky scrapper!) and you laughed so hard at me!

good times...good times...

Marianne and Matt said...

My dear sweet Amy, my favorite memories of you would have to be all the times we were up for ANYTHING even if it cost money....we would always say that "money is to be spent!!" I also remember all the days that you were my spokesperson because I was too shy to talk to my own 3rd grade boyfriend..."Damon." I also LOVED all the sleepovers at your house when your mom would make us scones in the morning....and of course the sleepover where we heard a little more than we wanted too coming from your parents bedroom!!:) Good times...and I'm sure many more to come!

E Terry said...

O.k. so there are a lot but I'll just name a few... Fighting at Grandma's house, HA! Sleeping over at your house and having a midnight snack of buttered bread with sugar on it. Do you remember sleeping over at Misty's house on her trampoline and her brother scaring the CRAP out of us? I still think to this day that was the scarriest moment of my life! Here's a funny one: remember what you, Staci, and I did at Bear Lake - THE SUMMER YOU GOT BACK FROM YOUR MISSION!!!!! HAHAHA great times! Love you girl!