On Sunday our family had our last full family party for a long time. Turns out that my brother, Cory, has taken a job in Chicago and is moving his family out there as soon as possible. Cory leaves today pretty much for good except for when he comes back to help his family make the official move out to Chicago. Jeanne and the kids will go as soon as the house is sold and they are hoping to be out there in time for the beginning of the school year. Although part of me doesn't really want this I ask that you all pray that their house will sell soon so they aren't stuck so far away from their dad for too long. I am truly going to miss having them so close. I loved going to their house for family parties and seeing Jeanne’s beautiful yard. The kids are always making us laugh not to mention Cory and his sarcasm....... Family parties will never be the same, hopefully Grant & I will have the opportunity to go out and visit them someday. We love them and will miss them greatly!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It's hard when your family moves away. I hate not being by Matt and Nat. But at the same time, it makes the times you do get to see them even more special. You totally need to go to Chicago to visit. It's truly an amazing city...
sad day. totally on the prayers...
Wow! That is WAY sad to see them go. I understand how it feels to be so far away from family. But, like Alayna said, the visits are so great too. You know what we should plan? A "Girls Only" visit and go see Oprah! HAHA
I'll go with you if you are going to see Oprah...that's my dream:) Also I know it stinks living away from family. You have all been so lucky to live so close to each other, I'm sure it will be hard...and I will pray that the house will sale soon:)
We are now bloggers. Our main website is wephillips.org and our overseas blog is http://wephillips.blogspot.com
We hope this will help us stay in touch with the ones we love. Sorry about your brother, I know how you feel. Love you guys.
Holy Cow, didn't know they were moving. Sad!!!! I love Jeanne she's such a cutie! She always felt just as much a cousin as every one else! Are they going to Bear Lake?
Hi Amy, Mompiller here ;-)
Ahhh...so hard to see family move isn't it?! We do wish them all the best. We did the same thing. Husband leaves due to new job and wife stays to sell home. Exciting times.
Please please remind her NOT to show her home to ANYONE without another family member or friends with her. It's always the "NICE & SWEET" guy that turns out to be the BAD guy.
Thanks guys!
MomP
Post a Comment