Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged....UnImportant

I feel funny about doing these tag things but Alayna since I love you and you tagged me here I go. Here are the details: List 6 unimportant things about yourself, and then tag 6 more people to do the same.


1. My first year of college my friends and I were bored so we decided to scare our roommate. We hid the TV and stereo and made a mess or our house. When our roommate came home with her boyfriend we went running out the back door. They both thought we had been robbed so her boyfriend came running after us. Although we got caught it was all kinds of fun.


2. When I was in middle school my friends and I knocked on all our neighbors doors and asked for any old ties they had and wanted to donate. We then made tie dresses and wore them to church together. Every guy there pointed out which tie was theirs’. (now that I think about it I wish I still had that dress)


3. I can't believe I am putting this but I have a very weak bladder.....On my mission my companion made me laugh so hard that I just let it go while walking down the street. That wasn't my most proud moment.


4. I have a major phobia of fires. When I lived at home I would check the stove and oven everynight several times before I could go to bed.


5. In high school I had a huge crush on a boy so my friend and I ditched school to go drive by his house, hoping to get a glimpse of him. Well instead of a glimpse of him I got a glimpse of a red jeep as it hit me. I then had to tell my Dad that not only did I wreck his car but I did it while trying to drive by my crushes’ house.


6. I went through a Backstreet Boys phase. Yes, it is true I have been to 2 BSB concerts.

Thanks all for listening to my unimportant information about myself.
I tag.........Carol, The Hills, Dixie, Jessi, Wendy, & Emily Terry.

0 comments: