Ok, so I got on here thinking I was going to do a big blog entry and then realized that my pictures are missing. So I decided I would tell you how thankful I am for my dear friends. Friday after Thanksgiving we invited a bunch of them over for some fun and it was great to see them all.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Friends Get Together
Posted by Amy Piller at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wish I could have been there, it looks like it was a lot of fun!
you got to love kev's retard face! It was so fun and good to see everyone! I can't wait to get together again!
Oh my heavens...yes, let's get together during Christmas. I am bound and determined to find a way to get there. I miss you all and love your freaking guts! Can't wait to see you!
P.S. Thanks for updating your blog just for me...
Post a Comment