Birthdays are just not the same as you get older because the excitement and wonder seems to be missing. This year was a little different for me. It really was a great birthday! I got to work from home and my wonderful mom took me out for a long lunch. We went to 'Marley and Me'. I cried through the entire thing. After my great afternoon with my mom, Grant came home and took be to dinner at Cheesecake factory. He also took me to get some new perfume that he picked out. It was really nice to just go out with my husband and walk hand in hand with the man I love. That is what marked this birthday different. It didn't matter if I got gifts it just mattered that I knew I was loved by so many great people. Everyone in my family called to wish me a happy birthday and I realized how blessed I truly am. It doesn't matter what happens in these scary times except that I have my family who I love so much! I want to be better for them as they have been so great for me! Thank you to all of those that remembered me on my birthday! I love you all!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Birthdays
Posted by Amy Piller at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Amy!!! We'll have to go out to lunch to celebrate!
I'm so glad you had a great birthday. I was thinking about you ALL day!! I just love ya to death!! Oh and what kind of perfume did you get?
A awesome day for an awesome girl!
being a grown up can suck sometimes, especially on birthdays, so I am glad you had a good one. See you at the shower!!
yeah, i'm a big fat jerk face for forgetting! hope it was good!!!!!!!
Happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was so great!
Post a Comment