Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

We were invited to a Steelers super bowl party which fit well since Grant has always loved the Steelers. I was a little torn for some reason I wanted Arizona, I think because Grant is from there and they were the under dogs. Anyway we had a great time...

This is us waiting for the 3D commercials

3 comments:

Wendi and Eric said...

You guys are so funny. There was a 3D commercial? And where did you get the 3D glasses? Man, I need to be more informed.

Superbowl is a sore subject at our house since the Cardinals lost. It was 1997 for Eric all over again. Grant can probably fill you in on why.

Sarah said...

Really - where did you get those glasses? I had the guy at the gas station ask me where he could get some - wierd!

Alayna said...

My poor mother looked at every Pepsi display she could find and NEVER found the 3D glasses. She wanted to get them for the boys...

Glad you got the glasses though and glad you had some fun, friendly competition! Awesome game!!!