For my birthday Grant gave me a trip to see Marianne, Matt, Nathan, and Daniel in Florida. We had a blast! It was so good to spend some time just hanging with my dear friend Marianne (I just had to put up with Matt lol). They opened up their home to us and let us drive one of their cars all around the town to places like Wal-Mart, Publix, the zoo, and the beach. Although Grant and I want to start with just one, being with Marianne & Matt's twins all week helped both of us realize how much we want a family (hopefully we will have kids as cute as theirs).

Daniel trying on Grant's shoe(what a great fit)


He is a natural!
Once day we spent at the zoo can I just tell you how much better the Jacksonville zoo is than the Hogle zoo


This Eagle just about killed Grant & Matt as it came diving for them


They had the best snow cones we have ever had, I might have to fly to Florida just for another.




Thank you Marianne & Matt! We really did have a blast and are so lucky to have you guys in our lives!

8 comments:
What a great trip! I didn't even know you went to Florida. I am always the last to know. Next year come visit us. We hopefully will have moved by then. Hopefully.
NO...You guys are the BEST!! We loved having you, just hope we weren't too boring for you!! It was tonz of fun and I am so glad you got to experience the BEST SNOW CONES EVER!!
Ok Missy! I updated my blog!!! Haha just givin you a hard time lol! This trip looked like so much fun! That's great you got to see Marianne and her family!
sooooo fun! i'll be honest. i was jealous when i saw you wearing shorts!!!! no fair mern!
what awesome pictures!!! i loved the one of alligator!!!!
SOOOO jealous!!! I REALLY need a vacation!!!! Florida looks like a blast! We ALWAYS visit the zoo anywhere we go...looks like a GREAT one!!!
Miss ya man!!!!
Thought you said you'd be coming to RS and Sunday School MORE!!!
I am way jealous too!!!
Does this mean that I can get back to making "baby blankets" and making guesses on whether you'll be having twins, boys or girls or both????
momp :o)
I am glad you got your pictures posted. How fun! I am so jealous that you got to visit our little Mern and her fam. Maybe one day I will be able to see them in the tropics of FL. But most likely I will just have to wait until they get back to UT. So, when is Grant Jr being formed?
Post a Comment